A downloadable experience for Windows
Winner of "Player’s Choice Award" iFEST 2019
Winner of "Audience Choice: Best In Show" RPI Gamefest 2015
Keyboard Kommander is a fast-paced typing game - "Mario Teaches Typing meets Grand Theft Auto 2" and "[Keyboard Kommander mode being] the Dark Souls of typing tutors" - that expands on Typing of the Dead with RPG and RTS elements.
In our constantly-evolving early access "Arcade Mode," you play as The Keyboard Kommander, defending your base each night from hordes of post-apocalyptic zombies and mutants. The better you type, the more coins you get to spend on better weapons and attributes to build up your base. How many nights can you survive?
There are five difficulty modes available that we're constantly refining based on player feedback. These range from the easiest Keyboard Kadet mode, which helps players practice familiarity with their keyboards, all the way up to Keyboard Kommander mode, built specifically to give programmers and skilled typists a challenge!
The Keyboard Kommander's motto:
"I just want to make people not be miserable in their 8th grade typing classes!"
- Additional Gameplay balance
- New Story Content
- Tool tips
- Reworked gameplay systems
- More story content to come soon
- Post Processing Effects
- Gameplay Balance
- New UI
Unzip the file and run the executable - and do it using only your keyboard, otherwise you can never be a keyboard kommander.
- Alpha Release - Keyboard Kommander2 days ago
- iFEST: Behind The Scenes of DemoingMay 18, 2019
- Winner of "Player’s Choice Award" iFEST 2019May 05, 2019
- 6 Best PC Typing Games 2019May 04, 2019
- Keyboard Kommander iFest Build!Apr 28, 2019
- Keyboard Kommander LexicographyApr 22, 2019
- Prepare for iFest!Apr 14, 2019
- Keyboard Kommander Fan Discord!Mar 31, 2019