A downloadable game
Winner of "Audience Choice: Best In Show" RPI Gamefest 2015.
Think you've got what it takes to survive the ApokeyLypse?
Keyboard Kommander is a fast-paced action-packed typing game in which the player must fight off a horde of post apocalyptic Zombies and Mutants in order to defend his or her fort.
For the first time ever Keyboard Kommander combines intense technical RPG elements with the visceral and fast-paced action of a typing tutor. Keyboard Kommander Apokeylypse is an action RPG typing tutor.
- Type the words over the zombies to shoot at them (hit space at the end of each word)
Developer Note: I'm always looking for feedback. If you've got a feature request feel free to post it in the community message boards.
Features in Development:
- New Enemy AI's
- High Score tables
- More Upgrades
|Published||Sep 21, 2015|
|Authors||keyboardkommander, RajasNag, cloudhero, Elementalist333, zvardin, Dennis Bestafka|
|Genre||Action, Educational, Shooter|
|Tags||Comedy, satire, Strategy RPG, tactical-typing-tutor, tell-me-im-the-keyboard-kommander, typing, weird, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Unzip the file and run the executable - and do it using only your keyboard, otherwise you can never be a keyboard kommander.
- New update! (5/30/18)20 days ago
- This is the Keyboard Kommander39 days ago
- Audio Implementation Log with Wwise, Wdennis & Wwill.74 days ago
- Early Access Launch!93 days ago
- Devlogs should be more fun (Will had a nightmare about the Mac build not working...Feb 28, 2018
- 2-24-18 devlogFeb 25, 2018
- 12-10-17 devlogDec 11, 2017
- Abridged Dev Log (with bits of shallow personality injection)Oct 22, 2017